[Yum-devel] todo lists

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 15:46:54 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 00:59 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> Here's what I have in my textfile of things to get done for yum. Some of
> these are done, some of these are reminders. Anyone who wants any or
> wants to discuss any, please feel free:
>
> 3.0.2:
>  - yum-updatesd actually should update when it is told to :)

AFAIK, this is working now

>  - python 2.5 patches - done

They're currently just on HEAD.  I'm not sold if we want them on 3.0.x.
The sqlite part is a relatively large and intrusive.  We could
conceivably go the route of python 2.5 support, but you still have to
have pysqlite 1.1.x for 3_0_X-branch.

>  - fixing excludes in yum-updatesd (if it is actually a bug)

Also fixed at this point AFAIK

Jeremy