[Yum-devel] New build of yum-utils to FE?

Gijs Hollestelle gijs at gewis.nl
Sun Oct 2 18:54:40 UTC 2005

> Thanks! Seems to be sitting in needsign queue already so everything went
> fine :)
Tero Niemela sent me an email today asking me if the plugins would be
packaged into the next rpm, I think this is a good idea, but I'm not
sure where to put them. I would suggest adding them to the
documentation directory
/usr/share/doc/yum-utils-0.3.1/plugin-examples. Do people agree with
me on this or should I put them somewhere else? If we agree on where
to put them, I can update the rpm in fedora extras.

Greets,
  Gijs