[Yum-devel] irc meeting

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Nov 16 07:20:24 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 12:08 -0700, Michael Stenner wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 07:43:16PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > Reminder - irc meeting in 15 minutes #yum-devel on freenode
>
> Sorry.  I was sick.  And I forgot.  Either would have been enough.
> Are there "minutes" or logs or something?  Anything I care about?

It was menno, jeremy, dgregor and me on the channel. We mostly discussed
what we all wanted to look at. Not much came out of it.

We did say something about sending a team of assassins to Arizona but I
don't remember who had the action item on that one.

Actually a lot of what we said is how an irc meeting when you have
people in as much of a diverse timezone as this is is a bad way of doing
things and that we should just discuss this stuff on list.