[Yum-devel] repoquery - other stuff

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon May 30 05:05:15 UTC 2005

Hey,
 Been looking at/playing with repoquery some today and I had a few more
questions:

1. if we're running as root why not set cache=0 and let it prime the
caches it needs?

2. Would it make sense to catch the exception coming off of the cache
being out of sync and either pass it or report to the user that 'yep,
it's broken'. Another option would be to change the exception raising in
the repo class to not bail out if the checksum doesn't match (and we
tell it that a non-matching checksum is not fatal)

Thoughts?

thanks,