[Yum-devel] 2.3.3 status/progress and yum-utils

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue May 10 04:02:26 UTC 2005

Hi folks,
 Looks like we should think about 2.3.3 soonish and if Gijs is ready
maybe making yum-utils ready for a 0.1 release or something.

right now yum 2.3.3 changes look like
 - lots of plugin changes
 - optparser
 - misc bugfixes
 - jeremy's crack basearch changes

I'm thinking a release now might make the most sense for the immediate
term for fedora-minded things. It gives a good place to test and work
from and it looks like a reasonably stable release.

Now about yum-utils. I'm a bit unclear on its latest status. Gijs do you
have any lists of what needs to be done before a release? I should be
reasonably available this week to chew through stuff on the list.

thanks.
Sorry for being so quiet recently. I'm coming out of a shell from the
buildsys stuff and a lot of pain at work and I'm hoping to be back on
track soon.