[Yum-devel] [UG] bug in Windows

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Wed Mar 30 17:24:28 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 03:31:32PM +0800, Kun Fang wrote:
> I am tesing urlgrabber in Microsof Windows.

Hot damn.  Somebody using urlgrabber on windows.  OK, cool.  Thanks
for the heads-up.  My ability to test things on windows is gonna be
somewhat limited, I'm game for giving it a shot, though.

> In URLGrabber::_parse_url():
> 	path = os.path.normpath(path)
>
> This line prevents urlgrabber from functioning correctly.
> For example, given http://localhost/2.html, it returns something like
> http://localhost/%5C2.html
>
> After comment out this line it seems to work.
> Well, I am still tesing.

					-Michael
  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G