[Yum-devel] yum-utils package

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Tue Mar 22 15:58:18 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 15:14 +0100, Gijs Hollestelle wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:06:21 +0200 (EET), Panu Matilainen
> <pmatilai at welho.com> wrote:
> > > Panu, do you want repoquery to be a part of yum-utils or would you
> > > prefer it to live in a seperate package?
> >
> > Part of yum-utils.
> Do you have a version that I can import into yum-utils right now or is
> it still in early beta stage?

This is the latest version I have:
http://laiskiainen.org/repoquery/repoquery.py

It's certainly still in early stages considering what I want it to
eventually be able to do but what's currently there is likely to stay
and it seems to work with both yum 2.2.x and 2.3.x - feel free to
import.

	- Panu -