[Yum-devel] urlgrabber: timestamp check

Ryan Tomayko rtomayko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:49:08 UTC 2005

On Mar 9, 2005, at 5:36 PM, Michael Stenner wrote:
>> Yea. Not sure why we didn't do this in the first place.
>
> OK, I'll tell you what.  I'll go through and start doing this
> EVERYWHERE it makes sense.  I think that's what bothered me the
> most... just having this be special.  I'm pretty sure there won't be
> need for any compat breaks.

Oh oh oh. I see what you mean by kludgy now. I thought this _was_ the
only place that HTTPError would be raised but now I see what you mean.
There's obviously many other places where this could happen.

My bad. Let me take a closer look at this like I promised. I do think
it would be a good idea to provide that level of error information for
HTTP errors when we have it. Do you think the impact is too high?

Ryan