[Yum-devel] [UG] CTRL-C wierdness revisited

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Tue Jun 28 15:59:03 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 08:13:28PM +1000, Menno Smits wrote:
> Ok, see attached patch and demo script. This isn't my original hack but
> the idea is similar and the code is cleaner. It adds an interrupt
> callback which allows the client code to decide how to handle CTRL-C's
> and tell urlgrabber how to proceed.

OK, as far as the modifications to urlgrabber go, I'm pretty much fine
with it.  I thought about trying to accomplish the same thing with
failure_callback, but I ultimately concluded that it's really a
different beast and is more cleanly implemented separately.  If this
conversation goes the way I expect it to, I'll make these changes
(same basic idea but slightly different implementation) and commit
them.  It's a nice functionality to have.

Thanks, Menno.
					-Michael

  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G