[Yum-devel] Sqlite improvements

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Jan 24 22:25:51 UTC 2005

> Since a lot of the changes in cvs at this momemnt - how about 2.1.13
> stays 2.1.13 - is released and minor changes made to become 2.2.0 after
> that. I'd just rather 2.2.0 not be a paperbag release :)

wow, that was almost not english.

A lot of the changes in cvs are not tested in a release yet. So since
I'd like 2.2.0 to not suck - how about 2.1.13 is released, it looks
mildly okay - we call it 2.2.0 and make that a branch and move on sqlite
and friends in HEAD - as you suggested?

That work for everyone else? Michael, Ryan, Menno, Gijs?