[Yum-devel] urlgrabber: minor bug in latest cvs

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Mon Feb 21 18:02:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 10:56:18AM -0700, Michael Stenner wrote:
> > so as a point for yum 2.3.1 - I'd like urlgrabber out of the source. So,
> > that means we need a urlgrabber release and package(s).
> >
> > What say you?
>
> Well, I put out a new version last week (2.9.2) which contains
> everything but this patch.  (I know you were out of town so might have
> missed it)  There's a .tgz, .src.rpm and .noarch.rpm, but the noarch is
> built for FC1.  If you want a NEW version with this patch included,
> it'll take me about 3 minutes :)

It occurs to me that the .src.rpm is probably no better as I'm betting
it puts the files in the wrong places.  You can easily rebuild from
the tarball, though, by doing

   python setup.py bdist_rpm

I'll look into building it for different distros.

					-Michael

  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G