[Yum-devel] urlgrabber: minor bug in latest cvs

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Mon Feb 21 17:38:56 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 12:06:31AM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> -            except socket.error:
> +            except socket.error, e:

Fixed in CVS.  In general, it's super-easy for me to push out a new
version, but I won't do it for minor stuff like this unless someone
asks me to.  So... if for this or anything else, you want me to push
out a new version, say the word.  Also, thanks for the catch.

					-Michael

  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G