[Yum-devel] [UG] release 2.9.2

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Mon Feb 14 22:38:57 UTC 2005

Howdy folks, just wanted to tell you that urlgrabber 2.9.2 is out.
Among a few other things, it now appears to work with python 2.4.
There were several minor tweeks that needed to be made, but they
weren't easy to find.  The urllib2 code is not the simplest on the
planet :)

For a few minutes, 2.9.1 was the newest release, but then I remembered
I forgot to include Chris's character encoding patch.  That's in there
too.

You can get the stuff to play with at the urlgrabber page:

  http://linux.duke.edu/projects/urlgrabber/

The noarch rpm is built on FC1, so you will want to rebuild for other
distros.  Ryan, we should make it indicate that in the rpm release
number :)

All of the unit tests pass (on 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4) but I'm sure we
missed stuff.  In the words of Seth, let me know what breaks.

					-Michael
  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G