[Yum-devel] yum-utils

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Fri Aug 26 12:23:56 UTC 2005

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, seth vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 22:49 +0300, Panu Matilainen wrote:
>
>> I'll whip up an announcement tomorrow, right now I'm too tired to think
>> straight. Besides that gives me a few more hours to discover more brown
>> paperbag bugs in repoquery :-/
>
> hehe. Don't you just LOVE those? :)

Yeah. Should've thought better than releasing something I "fixed" and
wrote "not thinking straight" immediately afterwards, it's a brown
paperbag release of repoquery afterall ;( Always nice to notice nasty
breakage right after hitting send, sigh.

What totally broke it was the --pkgnarrow thing, seems I've just managed
to test it with a suitable combination where it happens NOT to be broken
:) Need to rethink or maybe even remove that stuff (YumInstalledPackage
lacks various attributes which AvailablePackage has, that's the biggest
reason for breakage) and publish 0.3.1 fairly soonish I guess, and then I
really need to write a test-suite for that beast.

 	- Panu -