[Yum-devel] yum-utils

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Tue Aug 23 11:22:58 UTC 2005

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, seth vidal wrote:

> Hey,
> I was wondering if there was anything I needed to do that was holding
> up a yum-utils release for 2.4.X? I know we mentioned branching it last
> week and I noticed that hasn't happened. Is there anything that was left
> to be done on that?

Been busy... a couple of things on my todo-before-release:
- a trivial bugfix to yum-changelog (just noticed yesterday)
- add Luke's fastestmirror plugin (but now there are two implementations
and haven't had a chance to try the new version yet)

I'll try get those done this evening, that's all I have...

 	- Panu -