[Yum-devel] urlgrabber: timestamp check

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Fri Aug 5 16:02:09 UTC 2005

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 04:17:51AM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> This kinda languished for a while.
>
> Michael,
>  What do you think about the above looking back on it now. Should we go
> ahead and do it or work on exposing the urllib2 custom handlers?
>
> i would kinda like a quicker check than what we have currently.

I'll take a look at this in the near future (next couple of days).
There are a couple of other urlgrabber-related items that have been
sitting in the queue for a while that I'd like to get to.

					-Michael

  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G