[Yum-devel] [UG] ctrl-c not doing what is expected

Jon Savage jonathansavage at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 04:57:04 UTC 2005

On 4/16/05, Menno Smits <menno-yum at freshfoo.com> wrote:
> seth vidal wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >  Have we ever gotten to the bottom of the ctrl-c skips-to-next-mirror
> > instead of exiting, problem? I'm asking b/c if there's a way to make it
> > just exit like folks expect I'd be in favor of it, I think.

Getting that here as well- I'd like to have ctrl-c kill the process
 but am also intrigued by the skipping to next mirror feature.
Maybe (in a perfect world) doing crtl-c would result in a dialog
asking to kill yum or try next mirror. Probably best to have ctrl-c just
terminate yum as accustomed though