[Yum-devel] yum 2.1.3

Michael Jennings mej at caosity.org
Mon Sep 20 18:31:00 UTC 2004

On Monday, 20 September 2004, at 02:13:20 (-0400),
seth vidal wrote:

> What version of rpm is this? and what ver of python?

rpm-4.2.1-10.caos
python-2.3.3-8.caos

> The reason I'm distressed is that where it is erroring is:
>
> for te in self.ts:
>
> it's claiming self.ts is not an iteratable object.
>
> And it REALLY should be :)

Well, I'm no Python guru, but it looks like you're wanting to iterate
over the transaction set.  Seems perfectly reasonable to me. :]

I can boost the debugging if needed.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>
 "Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty