[Yum-devel] yum command tree

Michael Jennings mej at kainx.org
Fri May 14 14:47:40 UTC 2004

On Friday, 14 May 2004, at 03:23:26 (-0400),
seth vidal wrote:

> I'm looking for some feed back here, so please, be brutal. :)

Well, the RFE I previously filed for "installprovides" is definitely
on my wishlist.  Also a "download" command would be helpful for
situations where you need to pass --nodeps or somesuch to rpm but are
too lazy to go download the RPM or install it via http. :-)

I also wish yum would download *all* the available headers, even ones
that correspond to packages already installed or seemingly-older
versions thereof.  But I don't think that's what you were looking
for. :)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>