[Yum-devel] pre,post jobs

Michael Jennings mej at caosity.org
Sun Jun 6 15:47:07 UTC 2004

On Sunday, 06 June 2004, at 11:04:39 (-0400),
seth vidal wrote:

> - before the transaction runs
>    - if the package list contains glibc in the remove state
>       prompt for confirmation from the user and/or exit

Might I suggest adding "rpm" and yum itself to that list?  I have
managed to royally hose a system by running "yum remove" and not
seeing all the packages that were about to be removed. :-)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>