[Yum-devel] reget mode

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Thu Aug 12 16:37:55 UTC 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 03:23:42AM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
>   File "/home/skvidal/cvs/yum-HEAD/yum/repos.py", line 358, in get
>     raise "failed to retrieve %s from %s\nerror was %s" % (relative,
> self.id, e)
> failed to retrieve repodata/repomd.xml from base
> error was [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
>
> That help?

Sadly, it doesn't.  That should get called after all of the of the
mirrors have failed.  I have a testcase (which I just double-checked
and enhanced) that verifies that it really does successfully fetch the
file if one of the mirrors works.  So I'm not sure what's going on in
this case.

I need the args passed to the grabber at instantiation, args passed to
the MG (and which one it is) at instantiation, and args passed when
you call urlgrab.

					-Michael
  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619
  1230 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721-0104                 ECE 524G