[Yum-devel] urlgrabber question

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Tue Aug 3 17:18:05 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 02:44:26PM -0400, Ryan Tomayko wrote:
> I haven't had a chance to peek into the progress stuff but I should be
> able to do that Real Soon Now (broken record?). I've looked at it
> enough that I think I could cover for Michael if you have any specific
> questions. If I can't answer, that will give me more reason to dig in.

Ryan, I'm gonna put you on the spot and say that your peeking is the
only thing we should do before this release.  Once you've done that
and we release it, we should then have a chat about what's next.
Apologies if I'm being pushy, but this is what I want you to do
when roles are reversed :)

					-Michael