[Rpm-metadata] createrepo w/centos distribution

Henry Kemp henry.kemp at future-route.com
Thu Jul 17 14:38:31 UTC 2008

The problem was that created the repodata directory structure underneath
under the CentOS directory that contained all the RPMs rather than at
the same level as the CentOS directory. After another attempt it looks
as though I should have done the following that finds the RPMs under the
CentOS directory structure.

# createrepo -g repodata/comps.xml .

Thanks for the prompt follow up!

Rgds,