[Rpm-metadata] CVS access problem

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Fri Jul 21 20:01:26 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, 21. Juli 2006 19:37 schrieb Paul Nasrat:
> On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 13:57 +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> > e.
> >
> > Ahh, I see.
> >
> > Do you already have an opinion on the check timestamps patch, sent
> > yesterday evening (CEST)?
>
> Yeah, I've made a whole bunch of changes before I got to it - can you
> possibly rediff against HEAD please.

Done, attached. Took a bit longer, since one of your changes made
createrepo fail to locate any files in the normal case (without --split
option at least), because you reference the wrong var [directory
instead of dirname] in extension_visitor(). While at it, I made the
extension test a bit more eye friendly (IMHO). You may want to apply
this fix immediately.

> Note I've started adding unittests, not too many right now -
> additions welcome.  At the moment just

Cool, my "unit test" is currently that: installing the beast and check,
if the whole thing explodes ;-).

> cd test and run each of the test .py's.  I'll hook it up a bit better
> over time.

Pete