[Rpm-metadata] CVS access problem

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Fri Jul 21 20:01:26 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, 21. Juli 2006 19:37 schrieb Paul Nasrat:
> On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 13:57 +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> > e.
> >
> > Ahh, I see.
> >
> > Do you already have an opinion on the check timestamps patch, sent
> > yesterday evening (CEST)?
> Yeah, I've made a whole bunch of changes before I got to it - can you
> possibly rediff against HEAD please.

Done, attached. Took a bit longer, since one of your changes made 
createrepo fail to locate any files in the normal case (without --split 
option at least), because you reference the wrong var [directory 
instead of dirname] in extension_visitor(). While at it, I made the 
extension test a bit more eye friendly (IMHO). You may want to apply 
this fix immediately.

> Note I've started adding unittests, not too many right now -
> additions welcome.  At the moment just

Cool, my "unit test" is currently that: installing the beast and check, 
if the whole thing explodes ;-).

> cd test and run each of the test .py's.  I'll hook it up a bit better
> over time.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: createrepo-checktsoption-take4.diff
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 5306 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.baseurl.org/pipermail/rpm-metadata/attachments/20060721/920350d2/attachment.bin 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: createrepo-cvs20060721-fix.diff
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 577 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.baseurl.org/pipermail/rpm-metadata/attachments/20060721/920350d2/attachment-0001.bin 

More information about the Rpm-metadata mailing list