[Rpm-metadata] Drop python-urlgrabber dependency in createrepo.spec and query on repo update patch?

Gareth Armstrong gareth.armstrong at hp.com
Wed Jul 5 10:21:30 UTC 2006

Hello Folks,

sorry for bothering you guys but some time back I mailed the list about
adding the then missing  dependency on python-urlgrabber in createrepo.spec.

Seems now that this dependency should be removed with the latest version
of genpkgmetadata.py

----------------------------
revision 1.54
date: 2006/06/15 15:39:44;  author: lmacken;  state: Exp;  lines: +3 -45

    * genpkgmetadata.py, docs/createrepo.8:
      Revert --update-info-location patch, since yum now supports arbitrary
      metadata via YumRepository::retrieveMD()

Also I was wondering if the following patch was going to make it into
createrepo?

http://people.redhat.com/mikem/software/createrepo-update2.patch

Thanks in advance.

All the best,