[Rpm-metadata] ok - so how does it work???

karsten karsten at jeppesens.com
Thu Mar 3 20:25:48 UTC 2005

Yes that did it,

would it be an idea to include a Require libxml >= 2.5.6  in the rpm?

also.....

When I started using yum I found that the lack of simple examples was
the biggest issue in order to get yum to work.
Of course not a biggie, when you have your own webserver and thus access
to the logs, but for people not having this access I think some examples
would be nice.

At this point I am just using a bash-script which will generate headers
(old and new) for any repository.
It is simple, but serves as a forget-me-not  and if you like I don't
mind sharing my ignorance if it helps somebody.

Karsten