[Rpm-metadata] up2date support for metadata repo format?

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Wed Jun 9 07:56:43 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Is anyone working on up2date support for the new metadata format?

I see a "rpmmd" repository thing in the up2date sources, but that
doesn't work (Python tracebacks - I'm trying with Fedora Core 2's
version of up2date) and I'm not sure if this "rpmmd" is intended
to support the metadata format or not.

Due to the problems up2date has with both yum and apt repositories
(yum: size info missing when selecting packages, apt: file info
missing, so the check incorrectly reports directory conflicts),
this would be very nice to have.

Thanks,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>