[Rpm-metadata] items

James Olin Oden joden at malachi.lee.k12.nc.us
Sat Aug 9 02:16:14 UTC 2003

On 8 Aug 2003, seth vidal wrote:

> That way any given application is only downloading what they need, not
> what another application needs.

This also has the effect of simplifying the XML.  I was just thinking that
it would be good to specify some possible bits of information such as
this that are generally usefull but may not be used by all.

> if that makes sense then we should just stick with data PRESENT in the
> rpm.
>
> oh and I'm not sure if you intended to reply to list or not - but you
> just replied to me.
I intended to reply to the list, but I only hit reply in pine, and
did not check.  Presently, the list adress is in my CC.

Cheers...james